Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm in a bit of a funk but trying to fight it. I've had quite a few shows and what not delay or cancel lately. It definitely takes the wind out of your sail. I guess it doesn't help that I'm, for the first time, truly worried about work... I'm not exactly confident I'll be gainfully employed from September through January right now and it has my stomach in knots.

On a bright note, the old basement windows have been replaced with glass block. As of yesterday, every single window in the house is newer. I'm looking at a home equity line of credit to try and get some other things done, such as the roof that decided to start leaking after I spent most of my slush fund on the retaining walls. At least the house would be easier to sell if it comes down to it.

No comments: