Friday, May 14, 2010

Ok, the workouts feel good... they really do. I am surprised how much muscle memory I have, even if my heart isn't keeping up. Pretty bad when I'm not feeling like I'm struggling but my heart rate is up to 170. *cringe*

So the past couple days it was as cold as can be here - but overnight last night it suddenly warmed up and became muggy.... just in time for the RAIN! Eesh.

After work tonight I headed to the mall to drop off the last components for my opal bling and I indulged picking up another piece off of my wish list - a star sapphire in a ring. It's a very unique setting and while you see the legs nicely the center is a shaft of clear sapphire. I wanted to get a brown sweater of some sort too while at the mall but failed. Yes, I know it's suppose to be summer, but I was hoping for the clearance racks to cooperate.

No comments: