Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I didn't get a lot of cleaning done tonight, but I did get the newest bookshelf together, clearing the way for the extra books that are muddling up the living room. I also did a number in the basement breaking down the cardboard boxes, bringing the empty bling boxes up to ready them for ebay, and wet/dry vaccing all the dog fur and cobwebs I could find. I know I've mentioned the seemingly thick dust (dirt) that I get in my basement, it doesn't even want to suck up... blah! So, there is a pile of boxes and other garbage ready to head out with next weeks trash.

I was still a good egg and headed to the gym for a short period to keep my momentum going. According to the scale this morning I was down 4lbs. I know that weight can change by 5 + or - in a matter of hours, so I am not all excited ... yet.

Lots still to do tomorrow and Friday night. Thank goodness these workouts are giving me a little more energy, but I remain tired as can be right now.

No comments: