Friday, April 02, 2010

It's been a very long week. By mid-day today I was feeling rather rancid... warm, uberwarm, and a bit shaky, so I headed home. Instead of enjoying the amazingly nice weather, I curled up and took a 5 hour afternoon sleep. It left me feeling better, but I am still warmer than I probably should be given the temps and clear skys (which usually make things rather crisp). I did force myself to do a little work putting things away upstairs, but didn't get it anywhere near done.

Tomorrow the list is long as well, hopefully I can get the front yard tidied and the potholes filled back in that Saffy has built out back. Then there is of course, the last Chiefs game tomorrow night. *sigh* They announced that the Nailers will in fact play some of their games here next season. While I appreciate the thought, they're not my team... I don't want to go cheer for the Nailers.

No comments: