Sunday, April 04, 2010

Here I am pouting again that my weekend is already over. I was moving by a reasonable hour on Saturday morning to make up for some items on my to do list. As intended I did get a lot done outside, thank goodness. Of course, I need another full weekend day to get the mulching and other outside details attended to. I'd like to get my little sitting area together out back. I have, after all, had the fire pit for a year and a half now. Maybe I'll find the motivation. I can dispose of the sand bags and use them as a base for that area as well.

The Chiefs season has come to a close. They had me near tears at the start and the end, but all said I held it together pretty good. At least I was able to indulge in sweets again today as lent has ended... actually I gave in last evening after the game around 11pm and dove into some fried dough at Pappy's. One of my other fixes periodically through the past year and a half has been GemsTV. They too are leaving me now. Eesh. At least I won't be spending as much money on non-lia bling.

Today was Easter with mum. She was a bit disappointed that I came without dogs, and they were also a bit peeved that I left them behind. Watched two movies with mom., first Seven Pounds, which I bought figuring I'd take with me there so we didn't watch Lifetime all afternoon. Eh. It wasn't that enticing. Then we watched the Blind Side, which I've heard great things about. It was indeed a good story and kept me from getting an afternoon nap in. Saffy is extra wound up this evening. I have a funny feeling I won't be sleeping well tonight. Crazy butt.

No comments: