Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I can't believe it's only Tuesday. All day today I kept thinking I forgot to put out the trash (they come on Wednesday). Last night I could have come home and went straight to bed, but instead I headed to the laundrymat. I hate those places, but it's so much easier to do a couple comforters in their extra large machines. Blah. I don't know how ppl can stand it, they always feel grungy and damn they're expensive. I wonder how much laundry is now a days at UPJ.

Tonight I got a long overdue massage and then came home to get things ready for tomorrow night (a Miche party) and started getting some names checked against the registered attendees for the recent showcase I attended, now to figure out how to best attack those opportunities. Some days I wish I could just let myself not overload my nights and weekends, but it gets me through the lonely points - and ensures I don't feel as guilty for the pleasures I've allowed myself (cruises and more bling).

While work again dropped me back to 100% tasking from roughly 160%, there remains no rest for the wicked. I'm trying to tie up some lose ends on one effort and learn how to do something new. At least the new stuff is a bit geeky.

No comments: