Monday, March 15, 2010

Well, the headache keeps weaseling its way back as the medicines fade off and here I am - Monday night. Right now, feeling okay... waiting to see how long the excedrin tension I took when I got home will last. Despite it nagging at me, I enjoyed the company of my niece as previously mentioned. I also had the Laws in for a photoshoot of the girls, which produced these dazzling shots of my beautiful girls:


We also go to visit albeit briefly and I got to try an breakfasty dessert type sammie with pb, honey, and bananas cooked up like grilled cheese. I thought they were pretty yummy myself.

After the visit the girl-child and I goofed around briefly and packed her things up so I could take her to Toona for the remainder of their stay. I do think if I could have a rugrat like her I'd gladly have a few.

I'd love to have gotten to bed early tonight, but there is just too much on the to do list once again. Plus, all I have on my mind is the need to find white clothing for this 'white party' event at the upcoming lia sophia conference. I just don't own much white. Not only do I think I look horrid in white given how pale I am, but I manage to ruin it pretty fast. Either way I have no clue where to find something I'm actually willing to spend bucks on.

No comments: