Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ok so Thursday ended up being a bit of a marathon. US Air, who is completely incapable of executing a successful flight (at least in my experience) ended up cancelling my sister and niece's flight out of DFW. They eventually got put onto a flight into Reagan - but instead of getting to State College at 1:30 they got to DCA at 5:30.

Amazingly, the drive down there was ubersmooth, made it in three hours, how sweet is that? The trip back didn't have us stuck in traffic either and was about three and a half hours. I think I'll definitely add Reagan to my list of places to potentially fly out of. They also have a cell phone lot, which I just thought was a brilliant idea, you can park there for up to an hour and wait for people arriving without paying a parking fee. The only catch is you have to stay with the vehicle (no big whoop).

Anyhow, we dropped my sister with mom, who is feeling MUCH better right now (thank goodness) and nieceypoo and I headed back to Jingletown. I had to work Friday, but after we got to do some hanging out. Nothing exciting so far this weekend, just a movie and some pizza on Friday night and chinese and the hockey game Saturday night.

I managed to develop a fairly robust headache last night, which is still plaguing me today, so I'm not a super happy camper, but I am getting the place straightened for tonight's fun activities - more on that later!

No comments: