Saturday, March 06, 2010

I was up WAY too early this morning, just couldn't sleep well last night I kept waking up. I guess I was eager to get down to see mom. On my way into toona I stopped at the mall hoping to snag a sweater at Old Navy that I was eyeing from an email ad. Proof of how early I was up - I got there 10 minutes before the mall opened! Anyhow, fail - they only had it in XXL, which I tried on because you never know, but it was huge. Also tried a very cute dress while there, but it was way too snug up top and they didn't have XL. Looked online tonight and the dress isn't even on their website. The sweater is, but only XXL in the pink color I liked. I wouldn't mind getting it in black, but I can't see ordering just one thing and I don't really NEED clothes anyhow.

Had a good visit with mom, cooked up some shells that were delish. Was happy to see she is a bit perkier than she was last week, but still needing her oxygen 100% of the time.

Came back to Jingletown and tended to the dogs before running to our mall with designs on bugging the jeweler, peeking in hot topic, and grabbing free undies and free travel sized bath and body works. Of course, no bling ready yet and no cute undies in my size. I did snag my free lotion and found a pair of wild ass shoes at HT. I also scored an excellent deal on the 70% racks in Boscov's on a new winter coat, way heavier than anything else I have. This alone will guarantee our nasty cold weather will come to an end for this year. If you'd like to thank me, feel free to send money.

No comments: