Friday, March 05, 2010

I finally pushed through the tired last night and hit up some stores last night. I even made some pasta sauce and banana bread to use up the tomatos and bananas that were ready to turn on me. Of course, then today I was so tired that I needed more sleep - and even then turned to try (for the first time) one of those little energy shots. I was surprised that it didn't taste nasty. It did help somewhat, so I may have to invest in some for backup purposes.

On my way home today I swung into Matthew's Party, since I hadn't heard back on the files and notes I dropped off. I got myself scheduled for early next week - yay! Mom will kick my butt.

I also stopped at VD for dinner. After seeing the fish fry last week, and it looked so good, I couldn't resist. Unfortunately, I was sorely disappointed. Meh.

No comments: