Monday, March 01, 2010

Friday and Saturday were all about hockey and shoveling snow, but I still woke up Sunday to a pile from the plow. Argh! I ignored it and snapped into 4WD so Vixen and I could get out of dodge. We celebrated her 11th birthday on Sunday by heading to visit Petco, as is the routine, and going to visit mom, who hasn't been feeling too well. The amusing part is that the roads were completely clear coming back up. 22, even 219... but the second I got off the exit in Richland the slop began. I do believe this township to be a vortex into one of the planes of hell. Regardless, we had a good visit.

I came home incredibly tired and ready to sleep, despite an attempt to join mom during nap time that was thwarted by my legs jumping several times. I think part of it is mental exhaustion. I really need a couple days to just sleep and then a couple more to catch up on things around the house that need tended to. Beff at least helped me get the smaller chest of drawers upstairs, so I can put away some more clothes, but the large dresser remains in the dining room for now - if I get the motivation up to do so. Today I crashed out for a little while after work, went to grab a slab of cow that I was craving, and came back to... guess what? That's right, do more shoveling.

No comments: