Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Last night I had the pleasure of relaxing and having good grubbage with Beff and Heather at the Windber hotel. I had already called it my evening off when I returned to get an invite to the movies, so despite being tired I headed to see Daybreakers.

First, awesome deaths involved, cool concept but it just didn't have an ending... it kind of left you hanging. I think it did have a bit of a message as to how quickly humans, even non-humans, can turn on one another in a famine situation. I loved the ads they had placed in this "vampire-run" world, they made me smile.

So today I was too tired, resulting in a nap earlier this evening instead of getting back on cleaning and preparations. I also managed to give myself a cough. Yea, I know that sounds stupid, but I think this is how I tend to get sick more often than catching whatever from someone else - I have a stupid human moment where I lose the capacity to swallow my own saliva and instead suck some of it into my lungs, coughing like crazy for a couple minutes, and then having a slight cough the rest of the evening that develops into something deeper. Hopefully that doesn't happen, but we'll see.

No comments: