Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I forgot to mention my kick ass shopping deal from this weekend too... so I'm going through the clearance stuff in Old Navy and spot a pair of shorts that are the right size, so I take a peek at the price. $0.01 Yea. After searching them over for the huge hole in the crotch or other reason for this rather shocking sticker price and coming up empty I tried them on with success. Best part - when you run the 20% stuff and save coupon that made them $0.008, which they kindly displayed on the receipt as $0.00 Beat THAT deal.

I'm comfy with a cutie sleeping on my leg again this evening. She didn't BUDGE from my side with her head on my stomach all night last night. That run must have really wiped her out.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love old Navy for their deals!