Sunday, August 09, 2009

Yes I am still in paper hell, but at least now it is for my final paper - and if I'm smart and/or the friends I've begged to smack me around if I try to go back to school again - my final paper forever. So this weekend I did chill a little, much to the detriment of routine cleaning that needs done. I'll probably procrastinate a bit later with the vacuum at least, that is, once the A/C gets this place to a non-sticky state. AT LAST, summer in western PA. For the relaxation part of this weekend I made a three night trifecta at Nyko's. Shame on me and my wallet, but it's so much easier to just run for grub, and the food is friggin good.

Amusingly, I got to play a wee bit of cupid this weekend too, that's always invigorating. After all of my niceness they tried to kill me with the stop drop and roll roll at Nykos. Um, HOT! More amusing is that I dosed myself with sugar water to kill the burn to the surprise of a few, which I relayed as the cure I learned about from Alton. Now here today I am watching Mythbusters and they're doing a feature on chili peppers. I'm babbling, it's just another form of delay. Damn papers.

No comments: