Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I so thought my midnight attempt to color my hair last night was going to be the uber-disaster. Yes, midnight. Sorry, but I have no time for anything lately. If I needed to wash my hair I figured I should get that done too. I mixed the solution and shook it up, the first gentle squeeze on the bottle cracked it. So there I am with solution starting to go everywhich way, some in my hair, and a dilemma. I decided to press on and it turned out okay, even if it did take WAY longer than normal to clean up the mess in the bathroom. Think gruesome murder scene w/ purplish-black replacing the blood red.

I've gotten somewhere on my paper, but I'm still far from done. I've conceeded that things are on hold for tomorrow night given early hours and the road, but that's a story for another day. I think I need to go get myself to bed.

No comments: