Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Has anyone else noticed the wide array of klondike bars they make now? I picked some up while mom was here (since I couldn't find the turkey hill drumsticks she requested). I also noticed they're hella smaller than they were when I was young. I thought maybe it was a perception thing, but mom confirmed it. See, that's how they get you! Keep the price the same and shrink the product. Size IS everything.

Last night I had dinner with Uncle Leo, Aunt Donna, and mom and then headed back to the house for UL to help out with a small repair in the apartment. This of course spurred me to do something else over there today, but at least the faucet is no longer leaking and the seak around that tub is cleaned up. With mom's three night visit you can assume she cleaned (and hid) just about everything, so she's really given me a jump start on getting things back in order. She even dealt with some of the plants that needed trimmed back out front. The woman is a machine. I don't have half that energy and I'm less than half her age.

Ok, I need to put on some sneakers and go for a walk. Fear that!

No comments: