Friday, June 26, 2009

So tell me again why the second we heard Michael Jackson was in the hospital everyone forgot about Farrah Fawcett? I mean, yeah I know he's the "king of pop" but we bumped the mourning of a woman who was more than good looks but an outspoken advocate for preventative cancer screenings, for a quite freaky guy who probably diddled little boys. The news didn't hesitate to say they postponed their planned shows on Farrah to talk more about Jackson.

Well the camera arrived already. I have the battery slung in the charger... and I'm itching to give it a couple clicks. Of course, I have carrying case on the mind, which makes me want to go to, of all places, Walmart. Am I feeling that brave/foolish/motivated? I fear I might be.

1 comment:

whistler said...

you're gonna love the camera..

We should meet up and go on a picture taking adventure.

Nothing like it.