Monday, June 29, 2009

It's Monday again, already… can you believe it?

It was a good weekend, but of course, it went by way too fast. I found myself fairly productive on Saturday in that I finally finished putting together the furniture for the front porch. Heck, I even put together the bench for the area out back that I'll probably not get put together anytime soon! The camera charged Friday night so I did spend a brief period tinkering and taking a few photos. I need some serious practice with this puppy. From there I did a little bit of running that I needed to do before heading to Beff's play in Windber.

I didn't hang afterwards as I knew I had to get up on Sunday… okay, not super early, but early for me none the less, as I was working Thunder all day once again this year. While we had a fairly overcast day and I had shades I still left with a headache. I don't quite get what gives. You'd think that if there is benefits to getting a little bit of sun rays I wouldn't end up with a friggin migraine every time I try to enjoy the daylight. I am indeed not a daywalker. At least a pill helped clear me up enough that later in the evening I was up to a grocery run and then some quick ice cream w/ Beff and Saffy.

Also this weekend I confirmed my suspicions that Saffy is the expert bird killer. I saw her snag one after heading out back, which I had to take from her. Course, now it just seems cruel to have the bird feeders out back, but I don't want to move them out front to poo up the cars. :/ Speaking of poo, Saffy's is all checked – so that's one more thing off of the pre-vaca checklist.

Got approval on my term paper topic, now to find and invest the time to get everything pulled together. It seems like I barely finish one weeks reading and work when the next starts. Never mind the paper due before I go for vacation. At least there I have the excuse of not having the information from the professor yet, but that too stresses me out.

No comments: