Sunday, June 07, 2009

It hasn't been the most productive weekend, but I'm tired. I slept pretty late on Saturday, did some reading for my class, and then spent the rest of the afternoon doing some shopping with Beth and getting myself out the door to watch the game. I can't believe the ass kicking the Wings handed the Pens. Ugh. Gawd I hate Detroit.

Today I did a little more reading and crossed one measly thing off of my to do list. I guess I could empty the dish washer and fold some laundry before I crash to feel like I made some progress. I also went to see Angels and Demons, which I admit was fun to see if for no other reason than the glimpses of some places I'll get to see later this year. The movie was pretty decent. I wish I had actually seen the Davinci Code as a result.

While I made myself some chicken noodle soup on friday... I haven't gotten to eat much of it as I had wonderful people feeding me the past two evenings. I'm a lucky gal.

No comments: