Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So the DBKs in our town are trying to f the chiefs. There's a shocker. Seriously? If you are trying to say you're doing what is best for the town, then why would you do something that has the potential to banish one of the very few things we have here?

Anywho... I'm caught back up on sleep. Hit the dreaded yearly appt yesterday and like a dumbass walked off without a prescription. Go figure. My mind really is crumbling lately. I need one of those brain games. I have also been quite distracted wafflign within my own mind lately based upon seemingly hypocritical opinions of people based on knowing very little about them. Hypocritical in the sense that the things that concern me were never an issue w/ the ex. I guess a red flag is a red flag, if you see it waving you should at least check it out.

No comments: