Thursday, February 12, 2009

The tree is gone from the back yard at last. Of course now the winds have kicked back up again. The ground is also so wet that the sump pump has been running like crazy. At least things are staying dry - have I mentioned lately how blessed I've been in that department?

The construction is coming along nicely. I'd say the siding is at 85% and the porch is at 80%. It totally changes the look and the 'size' of the house from out front. I think I made a VERY wise decision and investment on this one - and heaven knows I can't wait to sit on the porch and watch the rain.

Here's a question for ya'll. If dogs eat dog food and only dog food with the occasional dog treat, how pray tell does one periodically end up with the most noxious fumes emanating from their butt? Cripe. I thought Safyre was going to leave permanent scent-stains on the comforter last night. I mean the smell WOKE me. Eesh.

Nothing else exciting to say - just trying to get inordinate amounts of reading done for my class since my group is assigned to provide questions during the same time frame that an assignment is also due.

No comments: