Saturday, February 14, 2009

At this pace I won't see 40. I wonder how very large people manage to get to that point. I don't say that trying to criticize but to wrap my mind around it. I felt like I was going to DIE this afternoon after a short chase of Safyre (the guys doing construction left both the garage door and door from the garage to the back yard hanging open - a bad combo). Yes, I am 50% larger than I was at one point, and that disgusts me, but to physically feel like death is imminant after something so routine?

I really hate myself some days. I know what it takes to get back in shape but there just isn't enough hours in this world, not by myself that's for sure. Although, if I wasn't so completely out of shape I probably wouldn't be so tired all the time either.

Sorry, I think Valentine's day was just designed to make you hate yourself even more (if that's possible).

No comments: