Monday, February 23, 2009

Today I find myself needing to make a ton of telephone calls and without the voice to do it. This is day two of next to no voice more of a sqwak if I try or just a whisper. Being mute did score me a marriage proposal - so that's something.

I did at least get a few doctors appointments on the book today. I need to get so many stupid time consuming things done it's rediculous. Time to become the queen of lists once again and focus on organizing and trying to squeeze things in (like starting a load of laundry before I left this morning).

We got a couple inches of snow last night, here's praying it is the last major snowfall for the season, but I doubt we'll be that lucky. I think I need to go shop for some music to keep myself entertained while I work on all of the little things. Anyone find anything cool lately that I'd like?

No comments: