Sunday, February 22, 2009

This feels like one of the busiest weeks I have had in a good long while. So here it is at a close. The price I've paid? My voice. I sounded a bit strained last night, but tonight I am now croaking. Hmm. I hope I am not suppose to be running the stands selling 50/50 tomorrow, that could be ugly.

My starter show party for Lia Sophia was this afternoon (Saturday). While I was a bit worried as folks were late trickling in I still think it went very well. I've got my slew of bookings to get me off the ground (thank you girls... I pray to not let you down) and have my share of orders today to get my supplies stocked up. Between last minute things last night I was up pretty late and my excitement today I was up pretty early. You'll notice the time on this post... so as you can imagine I'm pooped. Wake me before the game!

No comments: