Sunday, December 07, 2008

It's been a hectic and cold weekend. Yesterday I was up early for an appointment and then ran to get the girls to see Santa Paws at Petco. Let me tell you how incredibly cute the pictures turned out for both of them. If you'd like to see, they're proudly displayed on the coffee table - be sure to visit. Vixie was excited when Santa Paws approached but wasn't overly eager to sit still for the photo.

From there a quick lunch w/ Slips and Beff at the Bistro before the mad rush to get myself strapped into the dress, made up, curled, and out the door to meet the bus by 4. The event was nice enough, food not as yummy as some past years, but I ate well. Skipped out on dancing, I'm sure my feet are glad for that since my shoes are ones that would not have been too comfortable by the end of the night had I gone that route. I won't address the questions and comments from last night other than to say they were nice to hear even if I don't believe everything I hear.

Today I got up reasonably early for the late evening. The laudry, dishes, and vacuuming didn't take care of itself in my absence for some strange reason. My moment of cuteness right now is watching Vixen sitting by the couch falling asleep with her head up. C'mon, it's always cute to see a fuzzy critter fighting sleep. We've all had one of those days. Can't give into it though, the paper still needs finished... but I'm off to cross of the little distractions first.

No comments: