Thursday, October 02, 2008

Icky and cold... that pretty much sums it up. Of course from here out, for the next few weeks, I'll be cold - AND - lonely. My sidekick had her last funky-footed hurrah last night at 4 Corners and a last meal (with important ol' me) today at lunch. I guess it ensures me more time to read, which heaven knows I have plenty of to do.

A wee bit of funny came in the form of a few MP3s I downloaded today including "Cars with the Boom" and "Boom I got your girlfriend" they're so cheesy, but I love those songs - geez I feel old.

As for tonight, I went for my massage even though my shoulder has been feeling quite good as of late, formatted my case study and final paper templates, and started dinner. Yeah, it's a late meal, but it should fuel me through a chapter or two - I hope.

No comments: