Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A few quick updates - the new front door is in and I like it alot! Granted, everything will look better when the day comes that the front entry is gone, but progress is good (and inspiring). They were here at 7am today, so I was up early and worked from home. The day went pretty fast and I made good progress on test procedures too. One thing on the semi-negative side, and only because of my distaste for change, is finding out that I have a new boss. I have no gripes with the new one so things should go smoothly but I do still wonder why some changes play out the way they do at a deeper level.

One good thing about being here is I was able to fire up the stove a few minutes before the end of the day so I am making good use of some left over ground beef for a yummy burger. Hopefully the day will continue down its successful path this evening all I have left this week of free evenings are tonight and tomorrow so it is time to dig in.

No comments: