Sunday, October 12, 2008

The day started w/ a dog event: Vix's stomach clearly was troubled all night as she had me up at 3:30 and 5:30... so it is my fault that later in the morning she was wandering about while I continued to rest and she had some issues inside that I had to clean up.

In between there was hockey and a stop at the 'Bi where I had a drink and some deep fried delights that I was craving in the good company of Rex and Mithy. I got some reading done before the game and during intermissions, so I should be ready to get more classwork done tomorrow.

The day ended w/ a dog event: so I come back from the hockey game, I knew I should have moved the box back where it was at the bottom of the basement stairs. But since I didn't, Danika moved it... out into the middle of the floor where she proceeded to shred it and toss the beer bottles that were in it every which way. Gladly she didn't manage to cut paws on the broken glass, but there was plenty for me to clean up and a rich smell of beer wafting up the basement stairs.

No comments: