Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My very messy house, the girls, and I entertained a guest last night. Gladly their standards weren't high and they crashed easily on the couch! Had some good grub at 4 Corners again - even if I am such a creature of complete and utter habit. I really need to get so much cleaned up around the house. For this summer and last I said I was going to organize the extra schtuff that was sitting around and have a yard sale, but I never did it. If I could clear out all of that stuff perhaps I could find it within reason to fully reorganize upstairs and get some assemblance of uncluttered going on.

I remain in a feeling of overwhelmed and am feeling a twinge on the left side of my neck, so I am sure thinking about the above doesn't help much. I need to just focus on crossing off the urgent stuff and putting the rest off until after vacation. It seems a lot further away than it is. Heck I haven't even pulled out my suitcase yet! It's just so hard to focus on the high priorities when everything _feels_ urgent. Time for me to kick into list-making mode to soothe my sanity away.

At least my inbox at work is now barely scrolling, progress!

No comments: