Thursday, August 28, 2008

So there I was, splayed naked over a table with his skilled fingers and hands taking away my stress and strain. I had a massage today you perverts. Sorry to have been so quiet all week, I am not quite sure where the week went. I did make some good progress with my reading and assignments that I want to get cranked out before heading out on vaca. I'm still hopeful that I can finish my current read beforehand and start a new one out on the balcony *cheer*.

I also crossed off a ton of the little things that stressed me out: the paperwork is in the township's hands for my would-be porch, the gas logs and would-be porch furniture have arrived, I mailed off a rebate form, and the basement floor was re-bleached to kill the final lingering skunk odor. I deserve a mojito... by my new TV. It should be here fairly soon!

Vixen is doing well and healing nicely, but it still sure looks ugly. I tried picking up some muzzles earlier this week but they were, as I feared, a waste and are getting returned.

No comments: