Monday, August 25, 2008

Do more things just pile on at certain times or does it just SEEM like more things are piled on? Is it all "in your head" or rather... "wrapped around your homones"? I'm trying to just check things off of my list one at a time right now, but I still really could use a few more hours in each day if anyone knows the secret there. Gladly the one issue resolved itself - that being, thanks to having a syllabus with the right information in it I finally got the formal approval for reimbursement in my class. I can't believe I'm a student again. That left me feeling a bit overwhelmed (not to mention stupid for putting myself right back in the same spot) again.

I think if I just resolve the TV issue all will be right with the world again. Does this little blip not demonstrate how regimented some aspects of my world are? Princess and the pea - once again!

No comments: