Sunday, July 06, 2008

Saturday I didn't get work hours in as I had planned, but I did get a few in earlier today before getting on with things. I also didn't get the dishes out of the washer or the clothes folded and put away. Shame on me. But I did get to have lunch with Beff on Saturday and used a freebie coupon at Bath and Body Works ... I just got out of the shower after trying out my new lime-metha body wash. I feel like a tingly mojito right now. It's very odd to me how succeptible to things my arm pits are. I know during my one lemon body scrub the stuff burned my pits like hell - this mentha stuff tingled 10x more in there. What's up with that? We won't even talk about what that stuff does to a who-ha. Eep.

Saturday night I headed up to Kath's place for some chat, laughs, and amazing food with quite a few folks I have been missing for a while. I also picked up my new Lia bling (woohoo). I was about wiped fairly early and headed back home shortly after 10 - and I slept like a champ until noonish today. As for odd things, I managed to squeeze one of those in this weekend too. I am not complaining mind you, but it was a bit odd to get a message out of the blue from a friend of a friend. It's just one of those things that "never happens to me".

After a few hours of work (as previously mentioned) I was off and running once again - this time w/ Rex to his rents' for grub - more good folks that I've missed seeing for quite a while and excellent food - what a weekend!

On the way back we decided to torment Mithy for a little while - yet ANOTHER person I have not seen in roughly forever. I guess I can forgive myself for my lack of work accomplished this weekend when I weigh it against all of the people I got to catch up with. Those people are more important after all. All that said - it's time for sleep - after all I am sure I'll need to spend some quality time in the evenings getting more work done. Whee.

No comments: