Friday, July 04, 2008

After deciding to chill last night I embraced it - hitting a couple stores and then stopping at 4 Corners where I had a few drinks and a few laughs. I got home a little later than I wanted to, but I am glad I took last night to relax, I think it definitely made today a lot less painful. I was up fairly early today and split the hours I needed to get in across two stretches which also helped. Once again I am at my documentation threshold for the day but I'll probably need to spend a little more quality time later this weekend.

To make myself feel a little more productive I vacuumed and made a to do list for tomorrow and then tossed a load of laundry that is scrubbing away as I type and listen to the incessant popping and booming noises coming in through the window. I love fireworks, they're beautiful and all, but the ones that most people set off are more noise than appearance... blah.

Oh, the stores are starting to put out their halloween goodies. Autumn IS coming fast.

No comments: