Thursday, July 17, 2008

Now that I can think again it's time for a brain dump of 101 different subjects. Be prepared to hop around...

There seems to be a flurry of movies getting ready to come out that have draw to me. I've never been a Batman fan perse (well, okay I did love the old tv show *BAM* *POW*, but the movies didn't draw me), but I am eager to see Heath Ledger's role in this one. I am also looking forward to the next Mummy movie, even though it looks a bit more rediculous and unbelievable. But hey, they brought in Jet Li.

Yes, I am thinking about entertainment... why? Because the work demands from hell have officially subsided. Granted there is still plenty on my plate, but it feels like I am on a diet and loving it. I also did fill out the paperwork to sign up for the coursework I previously mentioned. Yes, I do enjoy torturing myself.

I had a heck of a time getting to sleep last night thanks to my friggin shoulder. I'd get into a position that seemed comfortable for a whole minute and then the dull ache would return. Gratefully, I got in this afternoon at a new (to me) joint in Windber, so I am hoping to be feeling better shortly.

Took some photos of the flowers I have blooming in the front and back yards. The cala lillies are just stunning. I need to get more bulbs. Who would have thought those things would be easier to grow than most anything else I've tried to plant? My one rose bush also had a lovely deep red bloom that I was clearly one day late to get a perfect photograph of. Alas, another rose bush is getting ready to flower as well, so hopefully I'll be more attentive. The althea I also planted back in May are blooming nicely as well.

Next is the activities planning. I'm trying to get a crew organized for Shakespeare in the park, but I am about ready to bang my head on something hard on that one. Then there is the excursion selection for the next cruise. Wow that is getting soon. Ok, time to work. Is it really Thursday already?

No comments: