Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's day to all. For someone who didn't get fully out of bed until after 2pm I am kicking some butt and taking names today. The small grill and bird bath are put together, the bird bath is out and filled (as is the bird feeder), the second load of laundry is already making that rhythmic clanking as it spins in the dryer, the dogs are brushed, I am showered, the bed is remade, and the downstairs is vacuumed.

Yesterday I was up bright and early to tend to Drake but then returned to bed for a little while before heading out to lunch w/ Slips and Beff. We did a little shopping after. I still managed to sweep up the basement yesterday afternoon, since the girls appear to be in yet another heavy shedding phase. I also spent a good chunk of my evening making additional scrap book pages for past vacations. Man - time flies when you're pulling together scrap book pages!

Nothing exciting to report really. I could use a few more hours on my weekend before diving back in... but all in all its been a recooperative one.

No comments: