Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My brain is so frazzled and fried today. I'll admit it was theraputic to help out down at Prime Design Solutions new location last night. It was also great to see one of my favorite families... even if chatting was done in passing or with a mouth crammed with mini-chocolate donuts (courtesy of Jake and I's run to Sheetz).

I just feel like there is 101 things on my plate and nothing is making progress. I know it's just my current mood, hormonal, and related to other ongoings in my sphere of existence as well, but it is annoying none the less. I feel like all I have been doing for the past day and a half is arguing my position on things and I am just drained. Contrary to what many may believe of me I am not a "fighter" - I'd rather live in harmony - and I can't stand constant squabbles be it with friends, family, coworkers, or in a relationship.

I'll just sit here for a minute and look at my pretty new morganite ring and enjoy the light pink glow until I can refocus. FYI - Jewelry is very expensive therapy.

No comments: