Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's been a very draining weekend. I am so happy that I was able to be there and participate in going through photos and making the posters and got to hear more stories and memories of Fuz and I was more than happy to spend my Saturday afternoon there at the funeral home in honor of Fuz, but it is - simply put - draining, especially to see his sweet mother standing there crying over his coffin. So, that's where I've been the past few days.

I was thinking about posting how the girls have been doing substantially better just a few minutes ago - and true to form that's when Vix decides to grumble and growl at Dani. Granted, they're still getting along better, but I don't want to curse it by complimenting them on a public forum.

Yesterday I did manage to get a load of laundry through and folded before heading out, so that needs put away today. Perhaps that will get me moving so I will unload the dishwasher, do up some dishes by hand, and some other cleaning tasks before I spend some time on work (yeah - ick).

No comments: