Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'll start by making the note that I got a frost advisory warning tonight. Go figure.

Today I feel like I ran a marathon. Maybe the weekend is catching up with me a bit, but I was here and there all day today. I started off heading in to Richland Township, and I have to admit, what I need to do to try and get a variance seems pretty simple - providing of course none of my neighbors object. Fingers crossed everyone. At this point, providing I can get a drawing together and a copy of the deed I should be able to get in at the end of June to get a decision.

From there I worked until heading across town to renew a work-related photo ID and then back to the house to meet a guy who is appraising the house. Gotta love getting the house appraised when it's still in a major state of upheaval. I did get the bed back in the bedroom at least. Too bad the kitchen wall is still a bit of a mess. I really don't know what to expect in the appraisal. I mean, I see the other houses listed around me at prices that seem a bit too high, but it sure would be nice to come in with that level of an appraisal! I guess we'll see.

From there I worked a little longer from home and then headed for dinner and some window shopping with Beff. Tossed in another load of laundry and started organizing the pictures I have to select from for decorating in the bedroom. Yes, I am tired. I don't know why I feel the need to run myself ragged before vacationing.

No comments: