Monday, May 05, 2008

I neglected to post a little incident on Friday, so I wanted to blog anyhow, but at the same time I'll share a little moment of truth that occured to me as I lingered in the caverns of my deep thoughts this afternoon on the way home from work.

First, Friday - I headed out early to head to the dentist which turned out well *woohoo* remember when I got my very first bee sting? Once again a bee came in through my open car windows while I was driving! I felt it buzz by my leg which made me jump. When I looked down and realized it was a bee I once again damn-near wrecked. This time I got away lucky, but geez... those little bastards will do anything to look up your dress.

So, on to the moment of truth. With regard to where my interests have lied recently: I know I want to get married again (someday... providing I can trust someone that entirely again). First I will state that I am not sure how long it took for this person to decide they were in love and wanted to marry an individual they were with before me. But after an extended period of time, if they're still not sure that they want to date me... how can I expect them to _ever_ want to marry me? No no, I am not saying I am prepared to marry this person - but if it is something I do want someday, why would I waste my time with someone that is not capable of such commitment? Seems obvious, right? Well it was a bit of a lightbulb moment for me. Of course, I need quite a few lights to get the ol' batfry glowing. Expect me to continue to be retarded.

1 comment:

The KSK Team said...

[ the pirate applauds ]