Saturday, May 03, 2008

I find myself a bit pensive today after two nights of odd dreams involving old ghosts. Sometimes I do wonder if people from your past are really trying to tell you something through dreams sometimes. I guess I am not surprised by the messages - I've been expecting these truths for years but never expected to hear.

I'm back home after heading straight to visit with mother Friday after work. It was a nice little break/breather and was good to see her before she heads off for her yearly vaca.

I reported about a friend that was in the hospital a while back - to those that expressed concern, know that they are out of the hospital and feeling better. Ok, I guess I need to try and focus - I have lots of grading to wrap up in the next few days and other household tasks calling my name.

No comments: