Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm wiped, and it's only 8pm... could be because I had a spurt of motivation when I got home, which is shocking since it's cold and the spring is usually what inspires me to spring clean. Between the lingering odors (perhaps all in my head) from my displeased stomach on Monday/Tuesday and a dog with a loose hind end this afternoon I was inspired to sweep and mop the basement floor, scrub the kitchen and bathroom floor, clean the kitchen counters, vacuum, and pull the burgundy area rug out and prep it to put it back in the living room (instead of the lovely sheet I was using to prevent paw prints on the new carpet). Now if I could just get a spurt of energy that would finish the bedroom! Hmm, maybe I'll go eyeball more prints on allposters and try to decide.

Oh, I also woofed down some baked beans. How strange of a hankering is that? No, it isn't the second coming (miracle birth), so get that out of your head.

No comments: