Friday, April 18, 2008

Yeah baby... I took that whole $10 I got for getting 3rd place (out of 12) in our work fantasy hockey league amd spent it all in one place. At least the girl is representing high on the scoreboard.

The Chiefs are done, sadly, so I guess I'll be turning my focus over to the NHL. I'm pleasantly surprised that the Preds are giving the Wings a bit of a challenge... have I mentioned lately how much I loathe the Red Wings? Great battle going on between Philly and the Crapitals... very eager to see which the Pens will face next, I know the Caps are up, but anything can happen. C'mon would wouldn't love to see Sid vs. Ovey in a best of series? Devils and Rangers... not fond of either... if pressed I'd rather see the Rangers (see the Red Wings theme - cough cough Shanny) out quickly. Stars and Avs kicking, good to see. The other two match ups leave me unemotional at best.

Weather is great today - most everyone is gone as a result - talk about jealous! Ah well, hopefully I'll get things done this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha sorry the Wings are going ALL the way!!