Saturday, April 19, 2008

The weather is just absolutely perfect... it was the type of day where you went about your business in a tee and shorts without getting too warm or catching a chill, the sun was out today and there was a light breeze. Last night the weather was about the same, so I took advantage with a leisurely drive. Secondary purpose of the drive was house hunting for an ex/friend. Nothing worse than the end of the evening awkwardness there. At least I wasn't alone on a friday night, comforting since I had a missed opportunity on Wednesday night. Also found a lump between Danika's shoulder blades last night, not sure what gives there... it is almost where a shot would be given, and she WAS at the vet recently, but trust me, I am still a bit nervous.

Today was all about my typical weekend practices - sleeping in, heading to Ollie's and Big Lots for miscellanea, laundry, dishes, and light cleaning. I also finally got an item that needs mailed out packaged up, unfortunately just after the closest post office closed. *grr*

I spent some quality time with my book and finally finished book 5 in the series I'm in. Most of this progress was made in between drinks and waiting for food at the Bouley. I was washing my hair tonight anyhow, so why not stink myself up with smoke first?

No comments: