Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Not feeling fabulous today - my own fault (actually I blame the Irish car bomb), not the flu that is going around. Matter of fact, I think the flu would find my body down right unhospitable.

I have to give some major kudos to Bath and Body Works today. I got the package that I have been watching sit here in Johnstown since the 19th (stupid post office) and how lovely - the shampoo bottle is empty as it is throughout the box and has even soaked through the box. I'll put money down it was from sitting somewhere too long in the changing temps. Anyhow, I called and they were super to deal with and promptly offered to ship me another as well as to add anything else to my order that I wanted to buy with not cost on the shipping. Needless to say I do not need more stuff from there *rolls eyes* but it was nice to have a place handle the mess so nicely.

Got the hair recolored today - a slight change to how it was before, quite cute. Needs a bit of a curl put in though. Maybe I'll pass out early tonight so I can get up an get curling tomorrow morning before work - make up for looking so rough today.

No comments: