Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'll commence my whining that my weekend is coming to a close now. I had a little freebie sample of chocolate party (Hershey's Bliss) on Saturday afternoon (and a few drinks *smile*) so I got to see a few folks that I haven't gotten to see in a while, which was nice.

Today I slept in a little and then went on my standard Hunting and Gathering run. I also tossed in a stop at Penney's. One to get that damn ink tag off of the sweater I was griping about the other day and two to pick up my new quilt for the bed. YES I found something with pinks, whites, and blacks - at long last! I didn't get to my own housework, but I do feel like I accomplished something - tossingn in some slave labor down in Moxham. Again, I just got that comfy-homey feel. To top it all off someone nearby started grilling. UGH, I'd give anything for some fresh dead cow off of the grill - that smell! Too bad the beast in my back yard is probably all cruded up and wouldn't fire.

No comments: