Monday, February 25, 2008

To clarify my last post, really it's all the expectations I place upon myself and those around me that go unexpressed that create the angst, so I have no one to blame but me. As a result, I intend to be a little more open and force some issues to narrow timelines down. That said the next few evenings are planned out. Perhaps tonight I'll manage to squeeze some reading in. Now that I've finished book 4 I am ready to dig in to the next one with the hopes that things will get better.

I also need to figure out when I can get in for another massage, nothing major, but just to finish dealing with the tension that the last therapist started to work out of my right shoulder and back. Too bad that stuff doesn't fall under health plans like chiropractors do.

No comments: