Thursday, February 28, 2008

Time for some misc bs and catch up, so do pardon the subject jumping.

First - HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIXEN! I can't believe my wee one is nine years old. It seems like forever ago but just yesterday at the same time, that she was just a teeny tiny pup who's legs couldn't keep up with her big sister. Yes, much to the dismay of her ears I sang to her this morning.

Last night Danika accompanied me to the first Pups and Pucks night at the Chiefs game. Section 9 sucks butt, the goal horn displeased her, but she had a blast getting petted and adored by all and the Chiefs had a comeback win, what more could we ask for? Oh - how about the sweet bag of goodies from Gitler's? As someone else mentioned - the give aways for the dogs were better than any season ticket holder give away so far this year! Unfortunately, while we were gone I left the birthday girl have free reign of the house and the new carpet had its first accident. Apparently Vixie's tummy was a bit upset, I can't fault her for this one.

The other night, instead of eating at Westwood I enjoyed a meal at a little cafe in Pleasantville before the movie - and YES, I avoided Westwood's cheesecake. Nice little meal. The movie was good, but clearly Disney with its obvious "turn the crank" type presentation of mystery and suspense. We were the only ones in the theatre, so I feel bad for the gal who had to stick around and wait for us to leave.

Hell hath frozen over once again. There isn't a lot of snow, enough to keep the yard from being mud and to make things pretty without gunking up the roads. It would be a-okay with me if it just weren't so friggin cold! 9 degrees. *shiver* Can I PLEASE crawl back into my nice warm bed now?

No comments: