Thursday, February 21, 2008

I can so hang with "da boys". If any girl has ever earned her man card I did last night. I kept up with drinks (including shots of tequila), woofed some delish sushi at Tsunami, and even made their final stop with them, which I can say was educational. I am also proud that despite the drunken stupor, the text messages I sent last evening were all at least legible. I also had nicely red-stained finger tips on my right hand from sniping a glass of marachino cherries off of the one bar and woofing them down through the evening.

Our planned meetings only took part of the day, which compensated nicely since travel time today and Tuesday was rather extensive. Since I was out of there with time to enjoy myself I hit the spa and got a lavendar lemongrass salt scrub and massage. My shoulder feels a ton better, but could definitely use more attention in the fairly near term.

Of course there was two hours of small must do immediately tasks to tend to when I got home - making for an even longer day. I am so friggin tired... but I'd stay awake for a few choice things. *

No comments: