Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My employer thinks we are all complete freaking idiots. Throughout the buildings more and more "tip" signs appear periodically. The latest and greatest? A reminder that sharing tweezers and razors could spread disease! You think? What kind of sped shares that shit with a coworker?

The mere amount of money that has to be spent on these retarded signs is mind boggling. If we're stupid enough to warrant these reading materials we really shouldn't have gotten hired here. I swear if they hang signs in the stalls reminding us to wipe I will snap. Perhaps it is just my recent piss poor attitude bubbling up and over, but I am at that threshold again.

I am so tired of people pounding on my inbox and door asking for shit that I was never suppose to be doing (taking on crap other ppl frelled up) and others never being responsible when they don't get back to me or don't bother to do their portion of a task that I am relying on to move forward. No matter how you cut it I feel like I look like the ass. I am tired of the timelines I establish getting blown to shit because of things stuck in process hell and putting me "behind". If I am going to look like an ass, why not embrace it and just say frell it all?

I know, I know, this is just a hormonal freakout. It perfectly explains my other recent frustrations and internal mental struggle about relationships or lack there of. Sometimes it just helps to spill it all out... perhaps someone else will get a small chuckle. Laughter is the best therapy after all. Perhaps that is why those that snap and go to the looney bin are portrayed as giggling fools.

Oh, and can you believe my files STILL have not made it to my new doctor? Rediculous.

SNAP... CRACKLE... POP... and I am not talking about derivatives here ppl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There may not be signs around here about wiping...yet...but there are signs in the restrooms over here reminding us not to flush feminine hygiene products, as well as not to use excessive toilet paper...

~ Beff