Sunday, January 13, 2008

I slept a wee bit late today... after an early rise to get the dogs outside, and I still didn't cross things off of my to do list, but I did get my butt in gear and did some running. I also buzzed through some work-work that will lighten my load this week.

Maybe if I make a list for myself here and everyone berates me if I leave it incomplete tomorrow night I'll get somewhere. I need to finish putting away the CDs, movies, and books. I also need to hang up a couple shelves. Then there is the vacuuming, emptying the dishwasher, changing out the bed, and scrubbing the kitchen floor. Hold me to it people!

Posted the earlier portion of this post a half an hour ago but remembered some other things I should have highlighted here... so here goes:
My desire to get in gear in the post sparked me to clean the toilet and sink again as I headed to the shower.

Went to mom's yesterday to celebrate her 76th birthday. She is now out of the age of tracphone and has a real cell phone. Hopefully lessons each time I visit will have it old hat in no time. As a bonus she picked Olive Garden for her birthday meal... I love that place. I'm sure I would be sick of it if there was one in Jtown, but I digress. The curse of not having an Olive Garden nearby means that when I AM there I MUST get the black tie mousse cake. So I ruined any assemblance of eating lighter yesterday.

To compensate I immediately put the new treadmill together when I got home. So it's ready to roll... look out world, my return to my smaller ass is coming right at you. I also ate popcorn and an apple for dinner, to feel less guilty.

My mind does get way too active later in the evening. If I can shut down, I think it's time to catch some sleep.

No comments: